Jinx Hentai Parody Jinx Hentai Parody

Keep up the good work!
And... BOOYAH!
10/5

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

man that was goooood way good

man listen up. Loved it!

Graphics - coudn't do better
Style - loved the idea
Sound - suberb, fit well to the movie
Violence - needs explanation?
Interactivity - doors open with push and pull, and flashs play with play button and scene selection. That's all we need.
Humor - Yeah, humor violence! :P :P
Overall - Deserves a 10000000000000000000000000 and beyond...

You have mastered potential to flash, and that meanjs good work. Focus up and keep up the good work man!

Counter-Strike Tiate Counter-Strike Tiate

for your first...

...is very good. I loved the history behind it. Too much tweening, but it's not a big thing. Loved too the voices you get from CS 1.5. Man, you could do the voices of the guys just speakin at your microphone (if you don't have one, buy it. It's very cheap). But at overall it's a very good flash. Keep up the good work, i'm awaiting your next flash.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

LOL!

great animation, i already saw this animation here in brazil, it's great, lot of comic, just don't know how did you reproduce the interface of flash man, it was very cool. Going to see the second one.

Big Mama's House 3 Big Mama's House 3

man, i don't know...

it was not that good , it maked me laugh a little, but at the end it was not that nice. You have mastered potential to do flash, but ideas that are not that good at all. If you have a good idea, you could produce a great flash, try a different approach and go trying to hit the target.

Good. Not more, not less

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

great one! Keep going

this animation is for who whant to laugh your ass off! I'm surprised it's not daily feature, because it's a great animation. I loved the first one, that's great. I liked mario too. Worth to see!

Chase 'n' Pac-Man 2 Chase 'n' Pac-Man 2

good flash

I think the idea was a suck, but you just forget that you're watching a video of a pacman with humans. It's a little funny, good graphics and sound (there was practicly no violence, why did you put that?), a good animation, NOT those crunched piece of crap that fill up newgrounds space. It deserves the title of daily feature.

Counter-Strike Parody Counter-Strike Parody

It didn't surprised me

man, it's a good flash one for your first, but sincerely this looked more like those sunday productions that just fill up newgrounds space, it's noot good either bad, like they say in brazil, "rain but dont wash". I think you can do something much more good and creative. I'm just honest. It didn't surprised me. Keep working!

Caz's First Flash Caz's First Flash

...

how can i say... it's good for your first flash, but i think you can do a lot better, try to work out some new ideas and make a longer flash. I think this was too short and a little boring, so work your ass out for the next one, ok?

Counter-Strike Round 1 Counter-Strike Round 1

good one

good graphics, sound is so-so, it's all so-so in this video, but getting all the so-so togheter it makes a good one. The only thing you could make it better it was more fastest reaction of the characters, sometimes they loke like a band of babbons. Just kidding :)